Experience Essential Oils (EEO) reserves the right to review each return or exchange on a case-by-case basis. Returns will cause promotions and credits to be adjusted or reversed for the person making the return.
Here are the return guidelines:
- Any person may return any product with damage or shipping discrepancies. These must be reported to us within 4 business days of receipt of goods.
- Any person may return any unopened product within thirty (30) days after shipment for a full refund in the same method of payment of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less shipping charges and a 10% handling fee).
- Any opened product with which a person is dissatisfied within thirty (30) days after shipment for a refund on the person's account of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less shipping charges and a 10% handling fee).
- Please call or e-mail Experience Essential Oils PRIOR to making a return. If you received your order from Young Living directly, and it needs to be returned to the warehouse with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) otherwise it will be returned to the sender.
- Any other product is also subject to the above policy. Please call or e-mail Experience Essential Oils PRIOR to any return. Products to be returned to Experience Essential Oils should include a copy of the Packing Slip and a reason stating the return. EEO's Address: 107 SE Bella Strano, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984. Customer Service Number: 561-315-6334
- Excessive returns may be deemed an abuse of EEO's return policy. Damaged or incorrect shipments of products will not be subject to fees
Any product kit or collection returned must be complete; otherwise the kit will not be eligible for an exchange or refund. No individual items from a kit will be eligible for a refund.
Return of Promotional Product(s)
For any complimentary item(s) received by the buyer via a qualifying purchase or through the buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) promotion, returns will be handled as follows:
- If a qualifying purchase is returned in whole or in part, therefore negating the qualification to receive the complimentary item, the promoted product(s) must also be returned or the person will be charged for the free product(s).
- If one of the BOGO products is returned, the purchaser will not be credited. Both products must be returned for credit to be authorized
Procedures for Returns
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange for Young Living Products or EEO's Products:
- All product(s) must be returned in its original container.
- The return must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) as described above if being returned to YOUNG LIVING WAREHOUSE. The RMA number must be written on the outside of each package if going to Young Living Warehouse or the shipment will be returned to sender. Call EEO for this number as above.
- A copy of the invoice with the RMA # and reason for return must be included with the package.
- All returns must be shipped pre-paid to Young Living or EEO. C.O.D. packages will not be accepted.
- If returned product is not received by the Young Living’s distribution center or EEO, it is the responsibility of the buyer to trace the shipment. Young Living or EEO is not liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
- No refund or exchange will be made for subsequent returns of the same product, except when the product is damaged or defective.
- Refunds and credits will be issued by Experience Essential Oils for Young Living Products when Young Living has processed the return which could take up to 30 days. Every attempt will be to process the return as soon as possible.
- Please see refund policy below for more information.
Cancellation Policy/Change of Order
There is no mechanism for buyers to cancel or change an order once it has been completed on the website; however you may contact us to see if the order has been processed at the warehouse. If it has been processed, then the buyer must return the item and a refund will be made in accordance with the return and refund policies. If the order has not yet been processed, we are happy to cancel the order and issue a refund; or change an order for you via telephone.
Please call EEO at 561-315-6334 immediately if you need to change an order!
Refund or Credit Policy
Refunds and credits will be processed within 7 days by Experience Essential Oils. If EEO issuing a refund or credit for Young Living Products then it will be processed once notification is completed from the warehouse that the product has been received and a refund will be issued to EEO.
Realize that refunds may take from 30 to 90 days to be issued by your credit card company. Once EEO processes a refund and a confirmation number, EEO cannot obtain information on the "status" of the transaction. In that case it is better to contact your credit card company directly.