Seedlings Essential Oil Natural Baby Lotion Calm Scent moisturizes dry skin and provides a protective moisture barrier to irritants. Designed fof baby’s delicate skin with 100 percent plant-based ingredients including oils of lavender, geranium and bergamot essential oils.
- Mild and gentle formula specially formulated for infants’ delicate skin
- Prevents dryness by moisturizing and soothing skin
- Non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly and efficiently into skin
- Leaves skin moisturized, smooth and non-irritated
- Made with plant-based, naturally derived ingredients
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants. Vegan friendly.
How to use: Squeeze a small amount into your hands. Rub hands together to warm the lotion and then gently massage into baby’s skin.
For more information on this product, click here!
Complementary Products: Seedlings product line includes baby oil, baby shampoo, baby wipes, baby linen spray, diaper rash cream and baby lotion!
Water, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Coco-caprylate, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Glyceryl caprylate, Xanthan gum, Cellulose gum, Pyrus malus (Apple) fruit extract, Sodium levulinate, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Glyceryl undecylenate, Sodium anisate, Astrocaryum murumuru (Murumuru) seed butter, Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil, Sodium chloride, Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil (Furocoumarin-free), Calendula officinalis (Marigold ) flower extract, Sodium hydroxide, Bixa orellana (Achiote) seed extract, Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil, Tocopheryl acetate
This product is made with therapeutic grade essential oils. Available in a 4 oz tube only.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated and approved by the Food and Drug Administration.